VIMIERA RETIREMENT VILLAGE FOR SENIORS
Vimiera Retirement Village has it all
- Located in lovely bushland setting with abundant bird life
- Well kept gardens with your own park
- Outside seating in sunny and shady spots
- Internal handrails in most walkways
- Full brick buildings, terracotta tiled roofs
- Paved walkways throughout.
- Near new Chatswood-Epping rail link. Station at adjacent Macquarie Centre
- All welcome. Bring friends and rellies.
- Enclosed under-cover car parking, either open or behind closed doors
- Mobile mechanic available
- Entertainment rooms
- Your Doctor may call regularly
- Indoor bowls, card rooms, social activity rooms, indoor pool
- BBQ facilities. Pharmacist calls
- Your own personal privacy.
- Floor to ceiling bathroom tiling
- Comfort, safety, emergency call service, lovely bushland setting
- Home cooked meals, or self care, take your pick
- Chat with Dr James Wright, a regular visitor
- Downsize to your own personal unit, with most work done by others
- Vimiera Retirement Village has Independent Living Units and Assisted Living Units, set in approx 6 acres of parkland
- Operated by Medi Aid Centre Foundation, a non profit Charity and Public Benevolent Institution
- Call David on 02 9868 7544 for more detail, a brochure or guided tour!